Canada has been rated one of the best countries in the world to live in for a number of obvious reasons.
If you want to come to Canada on a visit or to study or want to join your loved one here in Canada, we are here to assist you in the process and bring you here.
Our practice includes obtaining-

• Visit Visa
• Super Visa

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a special visa issued to the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. It permits extended stays in Canada, and multiple entries into Canada, for up to 2 years and to help parents and grandparents stay connected with their Canadian families. Admissibility criteria, including medical admissibility, income requirements for the hosts, and private insurance requirements apply.

• Renewal of Permanent Resident Card
• Citizenship Application
• Sponsorship Application
• To sponsor a spouse, partner or child for Permanent Residence you must qualify as a sponsor.

You must have the following requirements to qualify as a sponsor:
Be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident;
Be at least 18 years old;
Live in Canada or if be a citizen,

You must show that you plan to live in Canada when your sponsored relative becomes a Permanent Resident;

• Be able to prove that you have enough income to provide basic needs of the person or people.

Who can become a sponsor

You can become a sponsor if you are:

  • at least 18 years old
  • a Canadian citizen, a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or a permanent resident living in Canada:
    • if you are a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when your sponsored relative becomes a permanent resident
    • you can’t sponsor someone if you are a permanent resident living outside Canada
  • able to prove that you are not receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability
  • have enough income to provide for basic needs of any grandchildren (dependent children of a dependent child) of the principal applicant

If you live in Quebec, you must also meet Quebec’s conditions to be a sponsor.

Who can’t become a sponsor

You can’t be a sponsor if you:

  • have failed to pay:
    • an immigration loan
    • a performance bond
    • family support payments
  • have failed to provide for the basic needs of a previously-sponsored relative who received social assistance
  • are under a removal order
  • are in a penitentiary, jail, reformatory or prison
  • receive social assistance for a reason other than a disability
  • are still going through the process of bankruptcy (undischarged bankruptcy)
  • were sponsored by a spouse or partner and you became a permanent resident less than five years ago
  • sponsored a previous spouse or partner and three years have not passed since this person became a permanent resident have already applied to sponsor your current spouse, partner or child and a decision on your application hasn’t been made yet were convicted of a violent or sexual offence, or an offence that caused bodily harm to a relative—or you attempted or threatened to commit any of these offences.

Who you can sponsor

You can sponsor a:

  • spouse
  • common-law partner
  • conjugal partner
  • dependent child

To be eligible for permanent residence, the principal applicant and any dependants must not be inadmissible to Canada.

Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner

You can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner if:

  • he or she is at least 18 years old
  • your relationship is genuine (real) and wasn’t entered into just to get permanent resident status in Canada

If your spouse or common-law partner is applying in the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class, he or she must co-habit (live) with you in Canada.

Dependent children

If you’re sponsoring more than one dependent child, you must submit a complete set of application forms and documents for each.

What it means to sponsor someone

When you agree to sponsor, you sign an undertaking, promising to give financial support for the basic needs of the people you’re sponsoring, and any of their dependent children. The length of time you are legally responsible for the person you sponsor varies based on the type of family member you are sponsoring, and is either 3 or 10 years for non-residents of Quebec. Quebec has their own undertaking length.

Basic needs are

  • food, clothing, shelter and other needs for everyday living
  • dental care, eye care and other health needs not covered by public health services

Before signing the undertaking agreement, you should make sure that those you sponsor won’t need to ask the government for financial help. If they receive social assistance, you’ll need to pay back what they received during the time you are legally responsible for them. You won’t be able to sponsor anyone else until you have repaid the amount.

The undertaking is a binding promise of support, meaning that it is your responsibility to support the applicant(s) for the length of the undertaking period even if your situation changes. For example, the undertaking won’t be cancelled even if:

  • the person you are sponsoring becomes a Canadian citizen
  • you become divorced, separated or your relationship with the sponsored person breaks down
  • you or the person you sponsor moves to another province or country
  • you have financial problems