Additional Services

Additional Services
JC Law Professional Corporation also provides services in the following areas-


2)Name Change Applications-
You can change your name as an adult if you are 16 years of age or older and have lived in Ontario for the past 12 months.
However, please note that if you are 16 or 17 years old, you will need consent from your parents, guardian or anyone who has legal custody of you.

3)Lawyer Foreign Opinion Divorce Letter-
If you were divorced outside of Canada, and wish to remarry in Ontario, you will need to obtain an opinion letter from an Ontario family lawyer stating that your divorce will be recognized in Canada under the Federal Divorce Act. This is an important and mandatory document that will enable you to obtain an authorization to remarry.

4)Small Claims Court matters –It has jurisdiction for claims of $25,000.00 or of a lower value.